Bill of Rights

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Me? A Go Fund Me?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Right? 
Is that how that saying goes? 

I don't know. I'll look it up one day.  
Right now, what I do know is that more expenses have to be paid the funeral home upfront than we have resources to bear.

So here I am on my blog to plug my gofundme.com account.

If you can help -- even just a little. I know God will bless you. 


I know what comes around goes around. 
I believe that good works and acts of kindness bless both the giver and the receiver.

I hope that all those who have donated already or who will will be touched by the grace of God.


Thank you for indulging me and my pain and pleas this past week.




3 comments:

  1. This is so so sad . I am so deeply sorry for you , may God heal the hollow spot soon . You are a soul mama and it hurts us so much , may you know little Hunter loves you and smiles as you express your love about him . Hugs . Is there a link to go to his Fund Me account , this one doesn't work for me .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link can be found here. https://www.gofundme.com/aqk9j9b8

    ReplyDelete