Bill of Rights

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas Wishes!

Christmas Vector Background Graphics



This has been a difficult Christmas for me. I'm not sure where the spirit of the season is this year. I keep longingly looking for it. Even as I sat in my services this past Sunday. I wanted so much to feel. I even had several parts to participate in -- nothing.  I wasn't even on my game for those either.  

At first I thought it was the late start I got due to not finishing the semester until the 17th. Which kept me from finishing my decorating.  I only put up one tree. My collection of snowmen are still chillin' away in the basement. In fact, all the boxes of decor are still scattered about in disaray downstairs. I am still trying to get all my lights up outside even as I write this.  

Maybe it just isn't my year.

Still, one thing I do know, without a doubt -- even minus my Christmas joy -- and that is that Christ did come to this earth to suffer for the sins of mankind. He came and because he did -- he knows the pain in my heart and the longing I have for His love -- even as broken as I am this year.  

You've probably already viewed this piece several times over the course of your Christmas preparations, but I want to log it in here as much for me as for you. I never want to forget, even in all my pain that the world DOES indeed have a Savior.  He came for you and for me. For the joyous times and for the times when our hearts are turned inside out and shattered.  

Where ever you are this Christmas, I pray God's light shines upon you, that you feel wrapped in the arms of the Savior and know that his mission was to save each of us -- if we let him.










Wise men came from the east, looking for the one predicted by the star

Wise men still seek Him

No comments:

Post a Comment